3. Most web-browsers allow the users to manage cookies using configuration settings of a web-browser.
4. To learn more information on how to manage cookies in the most common web-browsers, please, click the respective link below:
- Google Chrome
- Microsoft Edge
- Mozilla Firefox
- Microsoft Internet Explorer
- Apple Safari
5. To refuse Google Analytics tracing on all websites, please, go to http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
6. If you do not agree to save cookies on your PC or other device, you may change the settings of your web-browser and:
- remove all cookies;
- block all cookies;
- allow all cookies;
- block third-party cookies;
- delete all cookies upon exit from the browser;
- open 'private browsing session' / 'incognito' that makes it possible to browse the Internet without saving any local data; and
- set add-ons and plug-ins to extend functionality of your browser.
But, please, note that in some cases it may slow down web-page browsing.
7. To learn more information about handling cookies in web-browser, please, click on respective link below:
- Internet Explorer cookies information
- Chrome cookies information
- Firefox cookies information
- Safari cookies information
- Opera cookies information
8. All information about cookies used on our website, their purpose, validity and data used can be provided
by us at any time by your request.
- Functional/Performance - We will identify your local preferences for viewing and accessing the website, such as your preferred language, local website version, display options, e-mail or social media integration (i.e., allowing you to share our website via your Facebook account).
9. The table below explains the cookies we use and why:
|Cookie preference||civicCookieControl||This cookie is used to remember a user’s choice about cookies on staleks.com. Where users have previously indicated a preference, that user’s preference will be stored in this cookie.|
|Universal Analytics (Google)||_ga
|These cookies are used to collect information about how visitors use our website. We use the
information to compile reports and to help us improve the website. The cookies collect
information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the website and blog,
where visitors have come to the website from and the pages they visited.
Read Google's overview of privacy and safeguarding data
|Security breach notification form cookie||ASP.NET_SessionId||This cookie is essential for the breach notification form – the form that public electronic
communications service providers use to notify us of a security breach – to operate. It is set
only for those people using the form. This cookie is deleted when you close your
Visit the Microsoft website
|We embed videos from our official YouTube channel using YouTube’s privacy-enhanced mode. This
mode may set cookies on your computer once you click on the YouTube video player, but YouTube
will not store personally-identifiable cookie information for playbacks of embedded videos using
the privacy-enhanced mode.
Read more at YouTube’s embedding videos information page.
PREF - * Expires after eight months
VSC - * expires at the end of your session
VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE - *expires after eight months
remote_sid - * expires at the end of your session